So, here is this yummy dish that could be good for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
12oz yellow potatoes
2 tbsp EVOO
1 onion, chopped
1 zucchini, coarsely grated
1 cup of crumbled feta
extra shredded cheese (whatever flavor you like) to top the casserole with
1. Preheat broiler to high. Peel/wash potatoes and chop into 1/2 inch cubes. Cook the potatoes in a point of salted boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat and cook onion for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in zucchini and potatoes and cook for an additional 2 minutes, then stir in corn.
4. In another pan, crack eggs into pan and beat lightly, adding S&P. Stir in feta.
5. Put the mixture of potatoes/onions/zucchini and corn into an 8x8 square baking dish and pour egg and cheese mixture over top. Sprinkle with paprika to taste. Bake for 5-10 min until egg is cooked through. Then top with additional cheese and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
top with arugula and serve!