This recipe only takes about 25 min and is really good! It makes 4, two cup servings.
8 oz fettuccine, uncooked
2 tsp EVOO
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 cup EACH green pepper strips and sliced mushrooms
1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup Kraft Zesty Italian OR if you thought you had Italian and didn't you can make this delicious Italian dressing recipe which I've used multiple times (subbing real minced garlic for garlic powder)
1/2 cup Kraft shredded Italian/Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
(Hands down, best Italian dressing, ever. Tastes like a nice Italian restaurant's house dressing)
1. Cook pasta as directed on package.
2. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet, on medium high heat.
3. Add chicken. Cook and stir until no longer pink.
4. Add peppers and mushrooms, cook for 3 min.
5. Stir in dressing and tomatoes. Reduce heat to med-low and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes).
6. Drain pasta, toss with chicken mixture, sprinkle with cheese and basil.
We also made some garlic pita bread and salad to go with ours :)