1 lb tilapia filets, skinless
2 tbsp EVOO
1/4 cup sour cream
1 lime cut into wedges
12 corn tortillas
1/2 small head red cabbage (I just buy pre-shredded red cabbage)
1 cup fresh cilantro
2 small white onion, chopped
for black bean salad
1/3 cup fresh lime juice
1. Heat broiler. Chop ingredients for black bean salad and drain/rinse beans. I chose to warm my black beans and corn before making the salad.
2. Pat fish dry and lightly coat with EVOO. Sprinkle each piece on the top side with cumin, chili powder and cayenne to suit your taste. Place in broiler for 4-6 min depending on thickness of filet. Chop onion for tacos.
3. Place all ingredients for black bean salad in a large bowl and combine. Add S&P and sugar to taste.
4. Dampen a paper towel and place corn tortillas on paper towels and wrap them lightly. Place in microwave for 30-60 seconds to soften.
5. Remove fish from oven and spread/flake with a fork. Place in tortilla and top with sour cream, red cabbage, onion and cilantro. Serve with black bean salad.