Friday, February 4, 2011

Get to Know Me...some more :)

Day 17: An art piece
I didn't really understand this one...is it supposed to be an art piece I've created or my favorite piece of art?? You're getting my favorite picture:

Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Basically, anytime I travel :) 
Grand Cayman Island

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Spain

Louisville, KY

Cheyenne Mountain, CO

Estes Park, CO

Atlanta, GA

Nashville, TN: CMA Fest 09

NYC

Nashville, TN: CMA Fest '10

Forest Park, St. Louis, MO

Chicago

If you can't tell, I love traveling!! 

Day 19: A talent of yours.
Cooking.... :)
Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Cooking and scrap booking
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people
I'm right handed but I open all containers left handed...if I try and do it with my right hand I look like a lefty (awkward) and can barely get things opened. I didn't realize it until I broke my left wrist in a car accident several years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment