Tuesday, January 11, 2011

**Caveat for this week**

I realized last night when I was thinking about what to make for dinner tonight that I didn't really plan meals when I went to the grocery store this last time around. Normally I do. The reason why it's an even bigger deal that I didn't this time is because of this blog. I'll be thinking hard and looking around at various books to try and come up with something to make for the rest of the week with the food I have in the fridge, freezer and pantry. For the next go-around, I'll go back to planning ahead!

Tonight I'm making a mushroom and blackbean tortilla casserole and I'll be using the left over pork from last night to give it a cuban twist!

1 comment:

  1. good site for finding recipe ideas when ingredients together to make a kick-a meal is www.allrecipes.com.

    ReplyDelete