Saturday, January 22, 2011

Short Absence

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I got into a really good groove with homework so I had to stick with it. Then, I've had this weird head cold/cough thing for like 2 days with this massive headache and what feels like razors in my throat, no me gusta. I also had a meeting with a personal trainer and my first session started tonight. Not gonna lie, my last set of exercises, I almost got sick. Not as much from the exercise but more like the 30oz of water I consumed in the 30 min prior, trying to make my throat feel less dry. BIG mistake!

Anyways, I'm here to tell you that throughout all of this I HAVE been cooking up a storm and taking some pictures, I just haven't had a chance to get my thoughts and recipes together. I have kind of a big day tomorrow but I will be cooking buffalo chicken in the crockpot and the roomie is making her delish cole slaw. Sunday, I'm making my yummy turkey chili (which I think tastes similar to Wendy's chili and let's be honest, who doesn't love Wendy's chili??) so there will be recipes and pictures of that -- as well as: bread pudding (made from the left over donuts), sesame beef with red peppers and mushrooms, pasta e fagioli, and onion and bacon pizza. There is a great story that goes along with onion and bacon pizza as well but you'll have to wait for me to post the recipe to find out! I promise I'll have it all up by the end of the weekend! Thanks for sticking with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment